Terms & Conditions
1. We endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created by ourselves or to use license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn simply because they are mentioned.
2. The copyright for published materials (graphics, objects, texts) created by us (marked with © www.ClipartsFree.de or © www.ClipartsFree.de) remains with us. These materials are for use in only non-commercial projects (personal, private use) certainly. Any further use, in particular storage in databases, publication, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as transfer to third parties - also in parts or in revised form - without the consent of the administration of www.ClipartsFree.de or www.ClipartsFree.de are prohibited.
3. When using the graphics in Internet projects should be active link on www.clipartsfree.de or on www.clipproject.info.
Example of an active link: www.clipartsfree.de
When used in print media, a written reference (footnote) to www.clipartsfree.de or www.clipproject.info should be made.
If you have further questions about the use of our pictures, please read the FAQ article on the homepage of the website www.clipartsfree.de
C. References and links
1. We expressly emphasize that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked pages on the entire website, including all sub-pages. This declaration applies to all links on the homepage and to all contents of the pages to which links or banners lead.
2. (Deep links) In the ruling v. July 17.07.2003, 259 (Az: I ZR 00/96; press release 03/XNUMX) decided that the setting of so-called deep links does not violate the copyright rights of the linked providers. An unfair exploitation of the services of the providers by setting deep links was also rejected.
1. If there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
2. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA where it shortened. On behalf of the site owner Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity together and to provide other use of the website and internet related services with respect to the website owner. As part of Google Analytics provided by your browser IP address will not be merged with other data from Google.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for integrating advertisements of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons on this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information can be passed from Google to contractors of Google further. Google will not merge your IP address with other data stored by you.
Collect and share information: You can publish information worldwide using the Google+ 1 button. The Google+ 1 button will provide you and other users with personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you provided for a content+ 1 and information about the page that you viewed when you clicked on+ 1. Your+ 1 may appear as an indication along with your profile name and photo on Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and advertisements on the Internet. Google records information about your+ 1 activity to improve Google's services to you and others. To use the Google+ 1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that has at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
Use of the information collected: In addition to the purposes outlined above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with the applicable Google data protection provisions. Google may publish summarized statistics about the +1 activities of users or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked websites.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These features are provided by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, 900 Suite, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" feature, the web pages you visit will be linked to your Twitter account and shared with other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass wir als Anbieter der Seiten keine Kenntnis vom Inhalt der übermittelten Daten sowie deren Nutzung durch Twitter erhalten. Weitere Informationen hierzu finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von Twitter unter http://twitter.com/privacy.
Ihre Datenschutzeinstellungen bei Twitter können Sie in den Konto-Einstellungen unter http://twitter.com/account/settings . change
1. The use of this site occurs of its own accord and at the user's own risk. We do not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors of this website, which relate to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, unless the authors can be shown to have acted willfully or grossly negligent fault exists. All offers are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, add to, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication.
F. Legal validity of this disclaimer
1. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which this page was referred. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.