Terms & Conditions
1. We endeavor to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by ourselves or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. On the mere mention, it can not be concluded that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties.
2. The copyright for published materials created by us (graphics, objects, texts) (marked with © www.ClipartsFree.de or © www.ClipartsFree.de) remains solely with us. These materials are for use only in non-commercial projects (personal, private use) certainly. Any further use, in particular the storage in databases, publication, duplication and any form of commercial use as well as the passing on to third parties - also in parts or in revised form - without approval by administration of www.ClipartsFree.de or www.ClipartsFree.de prohibited.
3. When using the graphics in Internet projects should be active link on www.clipartsfree.de or on www.clipproject.info.
Example of an active link: www.clipartsfree.de
When used in print media, a written reference (footnote) should be placed on www.clipartsfree.de or www.clipproject.info.
If you have further questions about the use of our pictures, please read the FAQ article on the homepage of the website www.clipartsfree.de
C. References and links
1. We emphasize that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, we dissociate ourselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked pages on the entire website including all subpages. This declaration applies to all links on the homepage and to all contents of the pages to which links or banners lead.
2. (Deep links) The BGH has in the judgment v. 17.07.2003 (Az: I ZR 259 / 00, press release 96 / 03) decided that the setting of so-called deeplinks does not violate the copyright of the linked providers. Also, an unfair exploitation of the services of the provider by setting deeplinks was rejected.
1. If within the Internet offer the possibility for the input of personal or business data (E-Mail addresses, names, addresses) exists, then the surrender of these data takes place on the part of the user on expressly freiwilliger basis. Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
2. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested information is not permitted. Legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in case of violations of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA where it shortened. On behalf of the site owner Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity together and to provide other use of the website and internet related services with respect to the website owner. As part of Google Analytics provided by your browser IP address will not be merged with other data from Google.
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for integrating advertisements of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons on this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information can be passed from Google to contractors of Google further. Google will not merge your IP address with other data stored by you.
Collect and share information: You can publish information worldwide using the Google+ 1 button. The Google+ 1 button will provide you and other users with personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you provided for a content+ 1 and information about the page that you viewed when you clicked on+ 1. Your+ 1 may appear as an indication along with your profile name and photo on Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and advertisements on the Internet. Google records information about your+ 1 activity to improve Google's services to you and others. To use the Google+ 1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that has at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
Use of Information Collected: In addition to the purposes outlined above, the information you provide will be used in accordance with applicable Google privacy policies. Google may publish summarized statistics about users'+ 1 activities or pass them on to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliate websites.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These features are provided by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, 900 Suite, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" feature, the web pages you visit will be linked to your Twitter account and shared with other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
Wir weisen darauf hin, dass wir als Anbieter der Seiten keine Kenntnis vom Inhalt der übermittelten Daten sowie deren Nutzung durch Twitter erhalten. Weitere Informationen hierzu finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von Twitter unter http://twitter.com/privacy.
Ihre Datenschutzeinstellungen bei Twitter können Sie in den Konto-Einstellungen unter http://twitter.com/account/settings . change
1. The use of this site is on its own initiative and at the user's own risk. We assume no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the authors of this website, which relate to material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the authors prove that intentional or gross negligence. All offers are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
F. Legal validity of this disclaimer
1. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.